Wednesday 6 August 2008

Astraoids


Got an e-mail from somebody who loves Vauxhall Astra MkIIIs and wants to write about them. I did my usual Wikipedia search and found out more about the Mark 3 Astra than I ever thought was possible.
Turns out this car has a LOT of friends - and seems to be a favourite amongst modders (just as my brother said about insurance probably).
This ubiquitous model ran from 1991 to 2002 and according to Wikipedia 'was an evolution of the Mark II, rather than a redesign'. But that's all boring stuff really, what people want to know is what happens to them now.
So I contact the Chairman of the MKIII Owners Club, and he's going to sort out writing a blog for us! So this is where the modded car blogs start. I thought it would be a Saxo or a Corsa. What do I know?!
So, off to find other owners clubs now....

No comments: